A new position has become available for a Trader within the food services division in Durban.
Applicants are invited to apply for this position should they be interested and meet the minimum requirements as set out below.
The ideal candidate is seen as a person with a proven work record, who is eager to take on the challenges which trading present. The successful candidate must be able to travel and work long and at times irregular hours. Constantly perform under pressure in order to achieve monthly sales targets and profits.
Ensure effective trading (sourcing, buying and selling) by actively dealing with existing and new customers in the retail and wholesale environment, specifically focussing on generating new and increased business and sales.
- Minimum of between 5- and 10-years’ experience in the retail/ wholesale food environment.
- Must have experience in the food industry, preferably meat/chicken products.
- Sound administrative knowledge/experience essential.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills essential.
- Own reliable transport as travelling is involved.
|Job Category||Cold Chain, FMCG, Retail, Wholesale and Supply Chain|
|Salary||R16 000 - R18 000|
|Contract Type||Full Time|