Do you have experience within a Cold Storage environment? Then this position will be suitable just for you.
An international company within the FMCG industry needs a Tally Clerk within their cold store division. Applicants are invited to apply for the position should they be interested and meet the minimum requirements as set out below.
The purpose of the position is to check all products and quantities and ensure that it corresponds with the delivery note. Attend to the timeous and efficient loading and off-loaded of trucks through personal involvement. Capturing of all products received onto the warehouse management system. Checking of all products before applying labels and before the receipt documents (GRV) are processed. Performing stock counts as and when required. Checking and reporting on all damages to stock, equipment or trucks during the off-loading or loading process. Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
· Grade 12
· Excellent numerical and computer skills.
· Must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
· Can work long hours, under pressure and for extended periods in the cold store at sub-zero temperatures.
· Must be able to work shifts as and when required.
· Good administrative knowledge/experience is essential.
· Warehousing experience would be an advantage.
· Must have own and reliable transport.
· Start as soon as possible.
|Job Category||Cold Chain|
|Salary||R6 000 – R7 000|
|Contract Type||Full Time|