Contact person for this position: Ronel Bakker
My client in the frozen food industry, is looking for a Senior Telesales Representative. This person will report to the Sales Manager. The Senior Telesales generating sales for our company through closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
The seniority of this role will be determined by the Years of Tele Sales Experience as well as the book size managed by the incumbent.
Areas of Responsibility (Your duties will include but are not limited to)
- Contact potential and existing customers to inform them about a product or service, using scripts
- Answer questions about products and the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and for the purpose of closing sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when necessary
- Place and process orders in an accurate manner
- Ensure that correct quantities of stock are available
- Ensure that you are well trained in the use of IQ program to assist client/s
- Have suitable/extensive knowledge on all stock items
- Keep abreast of new products, market conditions, advertising and promotional trends through discussions with Manager
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
3 Customer Service
- Handle customer grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Always try to increase the orders with clients regarding unknown products.
- Support department managers and co employees.
- Actively participate as a member of the team
- Performing any other task, not specified herein, which from time to time may be assigned by the manager.
5 Housekeeping and Safety Standards
- Ensure that cleaning and housekeeping standards on equipment and work areas are maintained according to laid down standards and norms.
- Ensure Personal hygiene standards are maintained
- Take reasonable care for own health and safety as well as the health and safety of others
- Wear the correct PPE in accordance with the company policy and procedures
- No interference or abuse of any health, safety and environmental welfare equipment.
- Be actively involved in the OHS System, partake in OHS activities as and when directed.
Knowledge, skills, and experience required
- Grade 12
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand Afrikaans & English
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospective clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Operational Agility
- Ensure Vision, Mission and Values underpin all activities
- Ability to show initiative
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Performance Driven
Salary: Between R 10 000 and R 15 000 depending on experience
|Salary||R 10 000 - R 15 000|
|Contract Type||Full Time|