We need a Senior Debtors Clerk with experience in the FMCG Industry (Most beneficial in the Meat Industry) and applicants are invited to apply for this position should they be interested and meet the minimum requirements as set out below.
The main purpose of this position is to administer the Debtors function including debt recovery, general bookkeeping administration and handling/solving of queries in support of the total financial and trading functions, in an efficient and effective manner. This position will require also to lead and assist others on financial function and goals. The successful candidate needs to be an able to drive and motivate the debtor’s function to insure the successful completion of the task at hand. The applicant will need to be able to display hardiness and a self-driven attitude.
- Debt recovery and debtors book admin.
- Interpreting of Retail Contracts.
- Administer and action Rebates and discounts.
- Lead and motivate team of debtors.
- Administering customer terms and credit limits.
- Balancing cash book entries, customer statements etc.
- Maintaining good customer relations.
- Preparing required reports.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Filing of documentation.
- Report directly to Financial Manager and Managing Director on all related duties.
- Min Grade 12, financial related tertiary qualification will be beneficial.
- 3 – 6 years’ experience in the FMGC industry. Most beneficial in the Meat industry.
- Ability to lead and drive team.
- Deadline driven.
- Sound financial and administrative knowledge/experience.
- Tenacious and a proven record of successful debtors’ recovery.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of stock lists and how to interpret it.
- General knowledge of the trading function and transport related activities.
- Own transport essential.
- Must be able to work long hours
- Start as soon as possible.
|Salary||R20 000 – R25 000|
|Location||Marlboro – Johannesburg|
|Contract Type||Full Time|