Contact person for this position:
- Grade 12/Matric/Equivalent/RPL (Reconition for Prior Learning)
- Tertiary Qualification would be advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years working experience within the wholesale industry.
- Minimum 5 years external sales experience (advantageous)
- Experience in self-generating leads, with a proven track record of success
- Develop a sales pipeline of solar projects upto1MW, including residential solutions.
- Retain and grow existing base as directed.
- Travel throughout Limpopo or given area to solicit business and carry out assigned and duties.
- Identify and create sales opportunities.
- Provide 24 hours response to quotation requests.
- Understand market trends and competitor activity within given sector.
- Understanding the various rebate programs offered
- Ability to prepare and present quotes, explain credit terms and sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Cold call potential clients to introduce our company and offerings.
- Grow customer relationships and retain existing customer base.
- Attend relevant education courses to develop industry skills as required.
- Follow up on leads daily through phone calls, site visits and networking events.
- Maintain regular call cycle with customer base.
- Meet or exceed set sales objectives.
- Prepare reports and complete required forms as mandated.
- Above average technical competence with the ability to grasp technical concepts.
- Building and maintaining a sales pipeline and client base
- Maintaining a regular call cycle
- Report on activity
Quality and Compliance
- Adhere to specified standards, policies, practices, and procedures.
- Use appropriate tools to conduct work, and ensure quality, accuracy, and completeness thereof.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organised work area.
- Identify and recommend areas / ways to improve processes.
Team Collaboration and Personal Development
- Promote team collaboration and thereby leveraging constructive team dynamics and innovation for the
- achievement of functional objectives.
- Update knowledge by keeping current with developments in the industry and macro environment and
- participating in forums which constitutes networking and relevant discussions.
- Continuously improve own development and growth.
- Set an example by visibly showcasing the organisational culture and values, i.e., have visible leadership.
Skills & Knowledge
- Competence in PV solar and UPS environment
- Communication and Negotiations Skills
- Time Management
- Ability to communicate professionally.
- Ability to start and develop business relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Adhere to principles and values.
- Persuasive and influential
- Relatable and approachable
- Adaptive and responsive to change.
- Positive Attitude
- Growth mindset
- Decisive and action-orientated
- Commercial mindset
|Job Category||Energy & Water Supply|
|Salary||R 14 000-18 000 plus commission|
|Contract Type||Full Time|