Contact person for this position:
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
A leading company in the Chilled & Frozen Food (FMCG) sector is looking for a payroll administrator. Sage payroll skills and experience as a payroll administrator is a pre-requisite.
Due to the high level of commitment and accuracy required within this role, we will only consider candidates who meet with all the below minimum requirements.
- Complete responsibility for the administration of payroll – administration regarding leave, new staff, terminations, salary increases, etc.
- Month end processing and attending to salary queries
- General assistance to Payroll Manager and Payroll team
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- VIP payroll basic certificate will be beneficial (VIP Premier / Sage 300)
- VIP payroll advance training certificate will be beneficial (VIP Premier / Sage 300)
- Own transport
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Relevant HR / Bookkeeping / Finance diploma or certificate will be beneficial.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in payroll administration (150 + staff minimum)
- Working knowledge of Tax Legislation and in-depth knowledge of statutory requirements
- Working knowledge of all relevant Act’s (Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Labour Relations Act)
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work output whilst meeting deadlines with excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
Salary: R 15 000 CTC
|Job Category||Accounts, HR|
|Salary||R 15 000 CTC|
|Contract Type||Full Time|