An upmarket Game Lodge is looking for an experienced Pastry Chef to join their dynamic team. Tasks include preparation of desserts, breads and pastries. Ensuring that the cleanliness and hygiene of the Pastry kitchen is of the highest standard. Achieving service excellence through teamwork. An applicant with a suitable qualification or formal training coupled with relevant experience are being sought.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Pastry Chef
- Formal Culinary / Patisserie qualification
- Able to work under pressure
- Proficiency using kitchen equipment and appliances
- Excels in task delegation and kitchen station management
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Management and organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong cost control
- Creative menu planning
- Strong hygiene maintenance.
- Hands-on and pro-active
- Creative and out of the box thinker
- Desired Work Experience
Salary: Market related (Live in position)
Please forward an updated CV with contactable references and food portfolio.
|Job Category||Hotel / Catering / Hospitality / Leisure|
|Salary||Market related (live in)|
|Contract Type||Full Time|