Contact person for this position:
Our client is urgently in need of a Network Administrator to join their team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12
- Qualifications: Diploma or Degree in IT administration, MCSE, etc.
- Experience: 2-3 years IT network admin experience or senior experience a bonus
- Experience: 2-3 years in supporting customer-built systems.
DUTIES / KNOWLEDGE:
- IT infrastructure support
- Basic SQL database support (Backup and Restores)
- Reporting to customers and staff on issues and resolutions
- 2nd Level System support
- Look after the company IT infrastructure.
- Desktop Support
- Troubleshooting SQL database issues and SQL reporting issues.
- Troubleshooting IT systems.
- Testing solutions for roles outs
- Any Ad Hoc duties, pertaining to the position
- 3-4 Years’ experience as an IT administrator in an established environment
- Pastel Evolution Knowledge
- Windows 2008, 2012 and 2016+ server
- SQL 2008,2012 and 2016+ Server
- Active Directory Experience
- Virtual Server Experience
- Azure and AWS experience
- Sophos Firewall Knowledge
- IP Camera systems
- Tag Systems
- Helpdesk Systems
- Knowledge on all forms of connectivity e.g. Wireless, 3G, APN, Fibre, etc.
- Android, Apple, Blackberry and windows mobile knowledge
- Knowledge of IT best practices for change control, implementations etc
- Must have own vehicle and Valid Driver’s Licence
- Responsible, Trustworthy and Honest
- Clean ITC check
- Clean criminal check
- Signing of the company’s confidentiality agreement
- Signing of the contract of employment
- Certification/Diplomas on the various areas of expertise are required.
Area: Woodmead (Sandton)
Salary: R 20 000 – R 25 000 CTC
|Job Category||IT and Telecommunications|
|Salary||R 20 000 - R 25 000 CTC|
|Contract Type||Full Time|