Our client in the Manufacturing Raw Materials division in Johannesburg needs a Trader (inland) with a proven track record in the meat processing industry. Applicants are invited to apply for this position should they be interested and meet the minimum requirements as set out below.
The ideal candidate is seen as a person with excellent track record as a trader in the meat processing and manufacturing environment, who can travel and work long hours and who can perform under pressure and achieve or exceed monthly sales targets.
Ensure effective trading (sourcing, buying and selling) by actively dealing with existing and new customers in the retail and wholesale environment, specifically focussing on generating new and increased business and sales.
· Grade 12
· Minimum of between 5- and 10-years’ experience in the meat processing/ manufacturing environment.
· Must have experience in the food industry, preferably meat/chicken products.
· Sound administrative knowledge/experience essential.
· Computer literacy essential.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills essential.
· Own reliable transport as extensive travelling is involved.
R20 000 – R50 000 depending on experience
|Job Category||Wholesale and Supply Chain|
|Salary||R20 000 - R50 000|
|Contract Type||Full Time|