Contact person for this position:
We are looking for a candidate that has a strong technical background, who is able to support our marketing team and assist in executing direct marketing campaigns.
The candidate will perform marketing and administrative duties and supports the team in different projects as needed. Responsibilities include SMS, Email and call centre projects, support projects with regards to. Information Technology & configuration of servers and interfaces.
Candidate will be using a LAMP stack and will be required to have understand Linux, Apache, mySQL & PHP and the relevant technology stacks.
- Supports extended teams with management of infrastructure that support marketing activities.
- Works with team to coordinate and track data points for KPI and dashboard reporting.
- Supports data first initiatives on sales and marketing systems.
- Performs campaign management.
- Generates reports on campaign performance.
- Configuring & monitoring of uptime & backups.
- Configuration of SFTP, VPN & Firewall rules.
- Communicates openly and often with marketing team members to ensure projects are aligned with current plans and objectives.
- Responds to internal customers within 24 hours. If needs cannot be resolved on first communication, set expectations of what action is being taking to resolve issue or get answers.
Other skills & responsibilities:
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Time management, critical thinking and problem-solving skills to complete tasks in a timely, precise manner.
- Ability to put data into user-friendly formats (use of graphs and charts).
- Familiarity with research methods and tools (both primary and secondary) and reporting.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills; flexibility to move between projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a necessity.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and multi-task effectively to meet multiple overlapping deadlines.
- 3 year Bachelors degree/diploma in Computer Science or related field.
Experience / Technical requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in support of a marketing services environment.
- 2+ years’ experience in ITO (Information Technology Operations).
- R 20 000 CTC to R 50 000 CTC based on experience.
|Job Category||Call Centre, IT, Sales and Marketing|
|Salary||R 20 000 CTC to R 50 000 CTC based on experience.|
|Contract Type||Full Time|