Our client in the Meat Production Industry requires a Junior Quality Controller for their Production Plant. Applicants are invited to apply for this position should they be interested and meet the minimum requirements as set out below.
The purpose of this position is to ensure that through the use of chemistry and microbiology all manufactured products conform to in house and customer specification and that it is safe for human consumption. The successful applicant must ensure that all procedures and policies are adhered to. Respond to and investigate customer queries/complaints where necessary and record the queries/complaints and any remedial steps taken to successfully solve such queries/complaints. Provide constant feedback on both consumer trends and customer complaints. Source information and execute laboratory tests in response to customer complaints. Conduct regular product testing. Monitor suppliers to ensure that raw materials purchased adhere to the required specifications. Assist with the procurement function.
- Grade 12 essential.
- Qualification in Food Technology/Science or a similar qualification will be beneficial.
- Between 1- and 3-years relevant experience, preferably in FMCG or similar industry.
- Must have good product knowledge.
- Analytical, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work together in a spirit of co-operation and teamwork.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in written format.
- Reliable, organized and results orientated.
- Excellent customer focus both internal and external.
- Sound knowledge of the relevant Governmental Acts and regulations.
- Own reliable transport with minimum code 8 license without endorsements.
- These positions will require the incumbent to execute shift work on a rotational basis when required.
Salary: R8 000 – R10 000
To start asap!
Own reliable vehicle
|Salary||R8 000 - R10 000|
|Contract Type||Full Time|