We are looking for a Junior HR/Financial Clerk to assist with HR/Payroll related matters on site. The candidate will still receive support from Head Office HR Department and payroll will still be centralized with Head Office. Because of this the duties of the HR/Payroll will not take up the candidate’s full-time job. Candidate will assist the finance department with Debtors and Creditors.
- HR and Payroll
- Administering the time and attendance process and documentation.
- Calculation of working hours for wages.
- Investigating and solving pay queries.
- Investigating disciplinary matters.
- Issuing of disciplinary correspondence to relevant parties.
- Administering, calculating, submitting and balancing staff’s leave.
- Completion of relevant documents for any Injuries on duty.
- Assisting new employees with the completion of documents.
- Corresponding with and filing and administration HR and related document in support of Head Office. (Note that salaries are processed centrally at the Head Office and most HR functions are also administered at the Head Office).
- Debt recovery and debtors book admin.
- Administering customer terms and credit limits.
- Balancing cash book entries, customer statements etc.
- Maintaining good customer relations.
- Preparing required reports.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Filing of documentation.
- Checking of invoices.
- Checking calculations and documents for correctness.
- Min Grade 12.
- Tertiary qualifications will be beneficial.
- Sound financial and administrative knowledge/experience (minimum of 3 years relevant experience in both fields).
- Applicants must be computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Pastel and preferably a basic knowledge of VIP).
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Own reliable vehicle is essential.
- Must be able to work long hours and at times over weekends.
- Start as soon as possible.
|Salary||R12 000 – R16 000|
|Location||Marlboro – Johannesburg|
|Contract Type||Full Time|