A company in the IT Telecommunication Industry requires the expertise of a Development Manager to join their team.
- Manage Development Team
- Ensure all code is stored in a safe place.
- Ensure code has comments and all documentation is completed for all code and Statements of work.
- Ensure the development team works in unity and follows common development practices
- Upskill Dev staff to be more of an assist to the company
- Report on activities of developers to General Manager monthly
- Do coding to help the team when there is an influx of work and deadlines to be met.
- Development Projects
- Ensure all projects, fixes and upgrades are properly executed in the best interest of the company
KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Dot Net Framework
- Strong SQL databases and T-SQL required
- Management of huge transactions volumes and processing or large data transactions
- Strong Knowledge of building systems and designing them
- Knowledge of GitHub, Red Mind and IIS
- Knowledge of Socket integration standards and doing Integrations into various platforms
- Knowledge of Telecommunication and banking systems a bonus
- RICA and starter packs
- Pinless airtime
- SMS Platforms
- Payment Platforms
- Reconciliation platforms
- Must have Valid driver licence and own car
- 6-9 Years’ Experience as a senior developer or developer manager
- Skill set
- 100% Accuracy
- Problem Solving
- Documentation Skills
- Listening & Multi-tasking Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Any relevant studies in Development an advantage.
|Job Category||IT and Telecommunications|
|Salary||R70 000 – R80 000|
|Contract Type||Full Time|