Our client that supplies meat products at the most affordable prices requires the expertise of a Branch Manager in their Retail Butchery Chain.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Managing financial performance of the store and achieving targets set.
- Managing customer service levels.
- Managing, controlling and engaging store staff.
- Ensuring adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Managing and controlling production, block test and recipe controls.
- Managing and controlling store hygiene.
Candidates must possess the following characteristics:
- Intelligent application to problem solving.
- High energy leadership.
Candidates must possess the following skills:
- Some numeracy and computer skills.
- Past management experience of leading a team of more than 10 people.
- A “hands on”, “lead by example” leadership style where they’re willing to get their hands dirty if necessary.
- An eye for detail.
Minimum experience required:
- 1 – 2 years Store Management experience
- 2 – 3 years Butchery / Blockman experience
Salary: Market related
To start asap
|Job Category||FMCG, Retail, Wholesale and Supply Chain|
|Contract Type||Full Time|