Contact person for this position: Ronel Bakker
My client, a leader in the Travel Industry is looking for an Administration Assistant to start as soon as possible and join their team in Cape Town. They are a team of innovative, experienced and ambitious go-getters passionate about sharing Africa’s best with travellers from all around the world.
They specialises in bespoke luxury safari travel in Southern and East Africa, and Drive South Africa – Africa’s leading online rental car comparison and booking engine.
The ideal candidate needs to be self-driven with excellent communication, organisational and
time-management skills and general knowledge of Southern and/or East Africa.
– Create itineraries in WETU for the team of consultants.
– Issue of all travel documentation – Itineraries, Vouchers, flights, etc.
– Check availability of requested suppliers.
– Make provisional bookings, including the holding of flights.
– Confirm bookings and issue of flights.
– Ensure all dietary and special requests are noted with suppliers.
– Reconfirm all travel services for all clients due to travel.
– Assist with loading of bookings into the Reservations System.
– Assist with Invoicing.
– Assist with updating of CRM.
– Assisting the Product, Marketing and Sales Team with any ad-hoc duties.
Knowledge and experience required:
– Travel and Tourism Degree
– Computer literate – MS Office / Google Workplace
– Tourplan and WETU system knowledge an advantage
– 2+ years’ experience in the tourism industry specifically in the inbound safari industry
– 2+ experience in an administrative/sales support role within the tourism industry
Skills and Attributes:
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Superior interpersonal and organisation skills
– Ability to meet deadlines, accept challenges and work under pressure
– Driven sales and customer service skills
– Capable of self-management & self-actualization
– Highly flexible with ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
– Diligent, high degree of perseverance and attention to detail
– Excellent problem solving skills
Market related depending on experience
|Market related depending on experience