Job description and duties:
• Prepare management accounts on a monthly basis.
• Report on any variances from the management accounts.
• Resolving accounting queries and reporting back to management.
• Prepare and maintain trial balance and balance sheets.
• Prepare, control and maintain asset register.
• Processing all month-end journals.
• Submission of EMP201, EMP501, VAT201 and liaising with SARS to resolve queries.
• Submission of annual tax returns to SARS eFiling.
• Debtors and creditors reconciliations.
• Loading of Creditors payments.
• Checking of invoices to see that they have been correctly signed off.
• Review of the petty cash transactions and reconciliation.
• Preparation of audit file and liaising with the auditors.
• Manage all staff related documents.
• Payroll function for weekly and monthly staff members.
• Some filing and document scanning functions.
• Office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Pastel Accounting Software knowledge.
• Experience with Pastel Payroll or similar would be useful.
|Salary||R20 000 - R35 000 CTC|
|Contract Type||Full Time|