NEW JOB LISTINGS
Contact person for this position: Rayleen Lentz email@example.com Website: www.joblinkplacement.co.za Job Overview The Trainee Retail Manager will be responsible for all the operational aspects relating to the shop, as well as to empower and lead the team of employees to reach and exceed business objectives. Areas of Responsibility (Your duties will include but are not limited to:) Receiving
- Ensure stock is received correctly according to blind check receiving method.
- Oversee receiving area for stock counts, expiry dates and condition of stock.
- Refer any differences / discrepancies to Assistant Manager
- Manage and control floats.
- Oversee cashiers and cash handling protocol.
- Ensure Cash-up documentation is managed procedurally.
- Petty cash
- Perform random audits.
- Damages to be minimised and stock losses to be less than 0,3% of turnover.
- Daily stock rotation
- Daily stock counts, as per schedule, from Stock Office must be correctly counted and reported.
- Short, dated stock to be reported daily.
- Arrange stock take preparations are done and manage process.
- Open and close shop
- Complete daily managers check sheet.
- Ensure that the alarms, cameras, and all security systems are in working order, maintained, and tested regularly.
- Ensure shop locks, roller doors and any other equipment are maintained.
- Manage the outsourced security guards to ensure adherence to all Company policies and procedures.
- General security awareness and accountability as senior on site
- Plan annual and interim labour requirements according to specific volumes and retail requirements.
- Ensure all staff and support people are well-versed in local hygiene requirements and explain to them the importance of why and how quality standards are to be assured.
- Equip staff with the required tests and equipment to assure product standards are upheld.
- Ensure staff is well versed in the requirements relating to stock rotation and shelf displays.
- Identify staff development needs and develop them accordingly.
- Evaluate staff performance and provide feedback and coaching as required.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers so that they feel they receive good value at all times.
- Proactively identify and resolve obstacles to customer service delivery in a timeous manner, implementing contingency plans when required.
- Ensure that Policies and Procedures are followed and amended to support an ever-changing environment.
- Ensure that correct processes are followed when dealing with IR issues.
- Arrange any staff rotation between branches.
- Management of casual staff
- Ensure correct freezer temperatures.
- General Maintenance
- General day to day duties and ad hoc projects
- Record and report key performance indicators on a weekly and monthly basis
- Management Accounts
- Attend and actively participate in Monday morning meetings.
- Support department managers and co employees.
- Actively participate as a member of the team
- Performing any other task, not specified herein, which from time to time may be assigned by the manager.
- Grade 12 with a relevant degree or diploma
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Retail Manager
- A resilient individual with excellent interpersonal and clear communication skills
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand Afrikaans & English
- Excellent MS Office Skills (level 2)
- Valid Driver’s License with own vehicle
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Operational Agility
- Ensure Vision, Mission and Values underpin all activities.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Results driven, innovative with good decision-making skills.
- Ability to show initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Performance Driven
- Open minded
- Passion for Customer service
|R 16 000 – R 25 000 CTC Depending on experience
Contact person for this position: Amori Prinsloo firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.joblinkplacement.co.za Our client is urgently looking for the expertise of a SQL Server DBA to join their team. Experience in the Information Technology Industry is essential. Experience:
- 7 years’ experience in the administration of MS SQL Server databases.
- Alternatively, 10+ years’ experience in administration of RDBMS databases.
- Azure cloud experience/certification, 1+ years, advantageous.
- Base in alignment with company standards and using the company’s prescribed systems.
- Utilise the company’s ITSM system for request, incident, and problem handling, rectifying, and implementing preventative actions as and when required.
- Continuously monitor performance, analyse trends, and tune database for optimum performance and record and build a known error database (KEDB) for Problem Handling (R&D).
- Build and maintain a network of support structures e.g. vendors, employees, user groups etc. for consultation purposes.
- Continuously stay abreast with the latest release versions and ensure approval of new versions through a user’s acceptance testing (UAT) and quality assurance (QA) process; design and execute a release implementation plan; maintain the Definitive Software Library (DSL); and install, maintain, and report license issues as and when they occur.
- Continuously monitor and report on space utilisation, execute trend analysis, alerts, and escalation, monitor memory utilisation and Central Processing Unit (CPU) at all times.
- Devise monitoring methodology and processes, utilise the appropriate toolsets and report on the availability or uptime.
- Identify, propose, and implement appropriate toolsets for an effective backup strategy to ensure continuity of services and monitor the back-up strategy on a continuous basis.
- Validate a DR Plan for the data base(s) under the data centre management, consider the replication, snapshots or remote copy as applicable.
|IT and Telecommunications
|R 700 000 p/a depending on experience and qualifications
Contact person for this position: Ronel Bakker email@example.com Website: www.joblinkplacement.co.za My client in the Retail industry is looking for a fun, energetic and hard working Brand Ambassador to join their team. Their offices are based in Gardens, Cape Town. Responsibilities: Digital marketing:
- Create social media campaigns and strategies and execute across all platforms
- Curate industry-related content/copy
- Graphic design skills
- Timely engagement with followers
- Innovative in a restrictive industry
- Assist with emailers
- Strategies to grow email lists
- Measure effectiveness and performance
- Abilities to track performance and metrics across platforms
- Special attention to SEO
- Collab with influencers in the wellness and CBD sectors
- Ability to maintain continuous engagement and partnerships
- Customer relationships
- Community engagement
- Collaborations with other brands
- Increase awareness of the products in our resellers stores
- Engage with resellers, social platforms and staff
- Cape Town based
- Own car and computer
- Proven track record
- Well educated
- Young and energetic
- Matric/Grade 12 and a qualification in Digital marketing
Contact person for this position: Cathrine Hendricks firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.joblinkplacement.co.za Our client is looking for a meticulous candidate who will ensure that all components received are analytically inspected and a report compiled to establish the reason for the failure. Maintain customer goodwill, and to perform all necessary administration functions in accordance with company policies and procedures efficiently, courteously and timeously. Achieve maximum operational goals through effective workmanship, effective communication, world class service, quality excellence, and operational compliance. To motivate co-employees and to create an environment suited to the delivery of excellent quality products. Management reserves the right to amend or alter this job description and specific tasks related to the employee, with the generally agreed appointment from time to time and give any lawful and reasonable instruction, according to the growing needs of the company. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform AFA (Applied failure analysis) on premature component failures.
- Compiling of failure and conditioning report.
- Attending of meetings relating to warranty jobs
- Presenting of Failure reports to Directors and Customers
- Saving of Data captured in the compilation of the report on the company system.
- Liaising with Customers regarding Field Service and workshop warranties.
- To Investigate and make judgement regarding suppliers’ warranties.
- Correspond and or meet with suppliers to ensure warranties is adhered to.
- At all times ensure that the information on the company data base is correct.
- Observes compliance with Company specifications & procedures.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are met with working areas being clean and tidy
- Completes and submits requested documentation accurately and timeously.
- Meet deadlines & employer performance standards.
- Attend to any other function as requested by management within scope of company requirements.
- Any other duty and or function that might be required of you to perform from time to time.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety regulations
- Adhere to all Company Policy and Procedures
- Keep workstation clean (in and outside) at all times.
- Ensure all waste and material off-cuts are binned correctly.
- Ensure you are safe by using the necessary personal protective equipment issued to you.
- Do not participate in any horseplay
- Be professional and polite
- Remember – Quality, Safety 1st, Teamwork.
- Red Seal Qualified Earth Moving or Diesel Mechanic and or relevant tertiary qualification.
- 5 years in line of Qualification and AFA. experience.
- Microsoft Office
- OEM supporting systems
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good problem-solving skills and a creative approach for new ideas
- High level of organizational skill
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic computer hardware
- Ability to work to a flexible schedule
- Ability to work independently
- Manage Stress
|R40 000 - R 60 000 CTC
Contact person for this position: Cathrine Hendricks email@example.com Website www.joblinkplacement.co.za Our client is looking for motivated Technical Trainer. The successful candidate must be willing to work overtime from time to time and willing to travel should the need arise. Experience:
- Experience working at an Academy
- Following Previous Experience an advantage:
- Must be proficient in English communication
- Must be computer literate: MS Office, including PowerPoint and Adobe Captivate
- Qualified Earthmoving Equipment Mechanic/Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- At least 5 years Qualified
|R 40 000 - R 60 000 CTC
Contact person for this position: Ronel Bakker firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.joblinkplacement.co.za Job Overview My client, a South African company that dives head-first into South Africa's talent pool, is sourcing top professionals to work remotely for some of Switzerland's most exciting companies. They are passionate about showing the world what South Africans have to offer. Stay in our beautiful country, while exploring incredible international roles, and gaining valuable experience. They’ve created a vibrant and fun work environment with a strong focus on wonderful human beings. You will interact with diverse people who are working in various roles for different Swiss companies, but all within the same growing team! The qualified applicant will be based anywhere in South Africa to engage in sales support activities for exciting Swiss Asset Management Consulting Company. Their Swiss client is an Asset Management Consulting company based in Zurich, Switzerland. They connect the dots between people, organisations and technologies in EMEA’s financial industry. They also design and shape how the buy-side creates its products and serves its clients, from front to back. You will alongside curious people, who have worked in a vast range of disciplines within the asses management industry. The common denominator is a love for problem solving and a strong belief in the power of building relationships. They are now looking to increase their client base in EMEA and want you to support their expansion and sales team. Your efforts will fundamentally affect the success of the company and provide you with amazing room for growth. Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct market research
- Generate, research and qualify new leads
- Manage CRM system
- Build CRM dashboards
- Engage in sales reporting and analytics
- Assist with meeting preparation and note taking
- Provide general support and assistance to the sales team
- Strong research abilities
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong organizational, administrative and reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Self starter and quick learner
- Bacherlor’s degree in commerce or at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Microsoft Excel essential
- Experience with CRM software (HubSpot/Salesforce)
- Experience with Microsoft Power Bl
- Prior B2B sales exposure
- Understanding of sales process
- Market related
|Accounts, Office Support
Contact person for this position: Ronel Bakker email@example.com Website: www.joblinkplacement.co.za Job Overview My client, a leading manufacturer of catering and baking equipment in Cape Town, is looking for a sales representative. Areas of Responsibility (Your duties will include but are not limited to)
- Calling on chefs, catering managers and hotel managers
- Promote sales and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Upsell and understand the client’s requirements
- Develop and grow client relationships
- Provide exceptional service and follow through on orders and deliveries
- Demonstrates products to existing and potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Makes telephone calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales, account receipts and logistics
- Keep up to date with new products, market conditions, advertising and promotional trends
- Grade 12 and proven experience in selling catering/baking equipment
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand Afrikaans & English.
- Tertiary Qualification in Sales/ Marketing will be to applicants’ advantage.
- Experience in Hospitality or Food industry an advantage
- Proven experience as a sales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota.
- Valid License with own reliable transport
- Ability to learn about products and services and present/describe/explain them to prospective clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing and not afraid to ‘put yourself out there.’
- Able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Operational Agility
- Ability to show initiative.
- Self-motivated and dedicated.
- Performance Driven
|Sales and Marketing
Contact person for this position: Rayleen Lentz firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.joblinkplacement.co.za Skills Requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience as a sales administrator / tele-sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Customer centric approach
- Problem-solving capacity
- Assisting sales execs with all admin duties
- Sales Orders
- Purchase orders
- Back Orders
- Collections & Returns
- Sourcing Products
- Following up on quotations with customers
- Working on CRM
- Meeting sales targets
- Stay up to date with new products and features.
- Attend to walk-in customers.
|R 15 000 + commission
Contact person for this position: Cathrine Hendricks email@example.com Website www.joblinkplacement.co.za Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality products in the building industry. With a strong presence in the hardware retail industry, they are committed to expanding their reach and increasing their market share. They are seeking a dynamic and result-driven Sales Representative to join their team. Job Description: As a Sales Representative you will play a critical role in their sales strategy. You will be responsible for calling on hardware retail outlets in Western Cape region, fostering relationships, and driving sales growth. They are looking for a genuine sales professional, not just an order taker. Key Responsibilities:
- Prospecting and Cold Calling: Identify and target potential hardware retailers to expand our customer base through proactive prospecting and cold calling efforts.
- Account Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers, ensuring their needs are met and continually looking for opportunities to grow our footprint within their stores.
- Increasing Basket Size: Strategically upsell and cross-sell our products to increase the average purchase value at each customer location.
- Merchandising and Displays: Collaborate with retailers to improve product placement and in-store displays, enhancing our brand's visibility and desirability.
- Relationship Building: Establish and nurture strong relationships with floor staff, buyers, receiving personnel, and management at each customer location to ensure smooth operations and foster goodwill.
- Sales Performance: Achieve and exceed sales targets, demonstrating a consistent ability to close deals and drive revenue growth.
- Proven track record in the hardware retail industry, with a strong history of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Genuine passion for sales and a desire to build long-lasting customer relationships.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to work independently.
- A valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle for travel within the assigned region.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to use a provided laptop and cell phone effectively.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- All travel expenses covered by the company.
- Company-provided cell phone and laptop for work-related tasks.
|Sales and Marketing
|R 17 000 – R 25 000 CTC per month + Commission